Shipping & Returns
Order Confirmation and Shipping
- At this time, we only ship to addresses within the United States (U.S.).
- Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation that includes your order details and shipment tracking information.
For orders to addresses within the continental United States (U.S.), our products are shipped via FedEx Express Saver free of charge. For orders to Alaska and Hawaii, our products are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Orders will ship within three (3) business days of placing your order. If you require expedited shipping, contact us to arrange shipment; additional shipping charges will be incurred.
Return Policy and Procedure
- We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Please contact us with any questions or concerns, and we will be happy to help you.
- All sales are final for made-to-measure garments; we do not accept returns for these items.
- For our other items, we accept returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective merchandise within 15 days of when the order was delivered. Returned merchandise must include the original packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. The returned product must be postmarked within 15 days of when the original order was delivered and must be shipped with tracking information. The buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. We are not responsible for missing packages.
- Once we receive your package and confirm that the condition of the item meets our return policy requirements, your refund will be processed to the original form of payment within 7 business days. We reserve the right to deny refunds if the returned merchandise does not meet our return policy requirements. We will notify you via email when your refund has been completed. Please note that your financial institution may require additional days to process and post the return transaction to your account.
- We do not accept exchanges. After following our return process, please place a new order for the desired product.